Tuesday 13 March 2012

WR Randy Moss agrees to deal with 49ers





The sports world is buzzing Randy Moss these days and the reason is his agreement with 49iers. The controversial sports personality, sign up a one year contract with San Francisco’s 49ers on Monday. With this the 35 year old sports man get an entrance to NFL.

“I’m not a free agent. I’m a guy straight off the couch, straight off the street,” Moss said. “One thing I want the sports world to understand is the love and passion I have for football.” With coming of Moss in NFL, a big void be filled in Nthe NFC West Champions.

With all the negative publicity has been into, Randy Moss takes it as fresh start.
“The thing about me being here is they’ve done their research on me. When it comes to the worldwide sports media, I’ve gotten a bad rap,” Moss said. “They’ve done their homework on me or they wouldn’t have brought me in here. … (The questions were) more of me not being a team player and things like that. I don’t want to get into that.”

As eye balls are set on Randy, he too take it as new set of challenge and is ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment